• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD: Leupold Mark 5HD 5-25x56 Illuminated Tremor 3 FFP, part # 171777 35mm Griffin 0moa mount

nmmi9100

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2010
New Mexico
SOLD to Nutation.

I have for sale one Leupold Mark 5HD 5-25x56mm with the illuminated Tremor 3 reticle, with a 35mm tube, Leupold part# 171777. It has some light-moderate ring marks and minor cosmetic signs of use, as shown in the photos. Lenses are in perfect shape. Illumination works great. No issues with adjustments, although I did not test them to track since this is a catch & release for me. Includes lens caps and box. $1975 shipped & insured to the USA.

I've got lots of feedback on the 'Hide and both a gunbroker and eBay account under the same name where you are welcome to peruse my feedback. I'm happy to provide proof of life on these items as makes you comfortable.

Paypal F&F or Zelle for payment. Or I can take a personal check or USPS Money Orders if you are into the snail mail method. Check will need to clear prior to shipping.

Thank you,

/David
Tijeras, New Mexico
IMG_9585.JPG
IMG_9586.JPG
IMG_9587.JPG

Last edited: