• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD SOLD: Lightly Used Sightmark Ultra Shot Plus Red Dot Sight (Pirced to go)

SuperSneakySniper

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
UPDATE: SOLD! Thanks guys, that was quick lol.

I've got an Sightmark Ultra Shot Plus Red Dot for sale. Barely used, I think I took it shooting a total of two times. I just had it on my .22 plinker. Worked absolutely fine, but I'm giving away my .22 so I don't need it anymore. It has four nifty reticle options and was more than bright enough for use in the Arizona desert.

Purchased for $119 at a local store just a few months ago. Looking to sell it for $45 shipped. Comes with everything in the box, to include a cover, adjustment tool, wrench, battery, booklet etc...

It does have a thin scratch along the left side of the protective housing where it slid up next to a metal charging handle. Purely cosmetic of course, (see pics).

I take PP, checks, or MO. I've got plenty of sales here under my belt! Just let me know if you have a question.

Thanks for your time!
-SSS

Last edited: