• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms !!SOLD!! M&P Shield 2.0 9mm with Integrated Red Crimson Trace Laser

Blueknight99

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Sep 23, 2019
Hi Folks - Have a Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 2.0 with Red Crimson Trace integrated laser with less than 100 rounds through it. The gun is clean and in excellent condition. Found out that I cannot carry in the Chicago City and Cook County due to the restrictions on handguns with lasers/pointing devices. Been a safe queen since then. Comes with everything that came from the factory - one 7 round and one 8 round magazine, box, etc.

Asking a very fair price of $300 plus Shipping & Insurance via UPS Ground from my FFL to your FFL. New ones are going for $350+ shipping+ taxes.

Will also trade if you have anyone of the below in similar new/or very less fired condition (with +/- adjustments for value). Please do not send any other trade offers. Not interested in any of the others at the moment.

Beretta M9A3
Beretta 92FS/92x series
M&P Shield 380 or 9mm EZ
SIG P365/P365 XL
SIG P320 X-Compact
CZ-P10S
CZ-P10C
CZ-P07 /P-09
CZ RAMI
Glock 19 Gen 4
Glock 19 Gen 3 (new)
Glock 10 mm
S&W 686 or 686+
SIG SP2022 9mm
SIG P250 (.380)
SIGP226 9mm
HK USP 9
HK USP 45
Browning Hi-Power
Colt LE6920
FN PS90
FN 509 Midsize
FNX-45
Shield_01.jpg
Shield_05.jpg
Shield_02.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyzrd
SOLD!!

@ Admins - Newbie member here. How do you mark an item sold and close the thread or remove an item no longer for sale??

Go to edit thread and put sold in title

Thanks mate! I asked because I was thinking if there was any button or something to mark the listing as sold or something like that. Editing the thread subject line to make it as sold. Thanks once again!