• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

*SOLD*-M40A1 Style McMillan HTG Dark Woodland Stock (Rem 700 SA)

BullGator1

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2017
NC
M40A1 Style McMillan HTG Dark Woodland Stock (Rem 700 SA). Remington Heavy Varmint Contour barrel channel, BDL Hinged floorplate bottom, two sling studs, brown Pachmayr butt pad, 700 SA inletted. Recoil lug channel is .275". Never been bedded. Dark woodland molded in pattern. Outside of the stock shows very little wear. Top inlet and barrel channel show minor staining from cleaning solvents and gun oil. Excellent used condition. Drop in ready. Happy to answer any questions. Thank you,
$500 now $450 Shipped to lower 48

Trade Update:
I would trade for a Spec M40A1 stock

IMG_2364.jpgIMG_2365.jpgIMG_2366.jpgIMG_2367.jpgIMG_2368.jpgIMG_2369.jpgIMG_2370.jpgIMG_2371.jpg

Last edited:
Will the bdl inlet on the bottom accept M5 style bottom metal for detachable mags? Or would it require gunsmithing

Will the bdl inlet on the bottom accept M5 style bottom metal for detachable mags? Or would it require gunsmithing

TNC,
It would require some gunsmithing to fit. Thank you

Reactions: tnc
It Is the Remington Varmint. I had my Remington SSA M40 in this for a while, which is a 24" barrel that measure .825" at the muzzle. Thank you,