• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD: MagnetoSpeed V3 Chronograph w/MPA ARCA adapter - $225/$290

JackShiloh

Minuteman
Mar 1, 2017
Murfreesboro, TN
Selling my MagnetoSpeed V3 chrono. I just purchased a Labradar so no need for it anymore. Item is used but has all accessories as new including adapters, user manual, 2GB microSD card, etc.

I've heard it said there are two kinds of shooters in the world...those that HAVE shot their chronograph and those that have not shot their chronograph YET! I fit into the former. I purchased it when they first came out and about a month later I didn't adjust it correctly and a bullet struck the bayonet. The metal piece was flung downrange and some of the plastic covering of the first magnet was exposed. I trimmed the rough plastic and have been using it for the last three years with no problems (see picture below). The damage does not affect function. If you purchase the chronograph and it doesn't work as expected, I'll buy it back and pay the return shipping.

Also included is a Masterpiece arms RAT/ARCA rail adapter that works great for spigot mounts. Allows you to keep the chronograph mounted without affecting point of impact.

Looking to sell the chronograph and adapter together for $290 shipped. If you just want one or the other, it's $225 for chrono and $75 for the adapter. PayPal F&F, Venmo, USPS money order accepted.

Attachments

• ms3_1.jpg
    ms3_1.jpg
    642.6 KB · Views: 49
  • ms3_2.jpg
    ms3_2.jpg
    313.7 KB · Views: 64
  • ms3_3.jpg
    ms3_3.jpg
    331.6 KB · Views: 75
  • ms3_adapter.jpg
    ms3_adapter.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 76
Selling my MagnetoSpeed V3 chrono. I just purchased a Labradar so no need for it anymore. Item is used but has all accessories as new including adapters, user manual, 2GB microSD card, etc.

I've heard it said there are two kinds of shooters in the world...those that HAVE shot their chronograph and those that have not shot their chronograph YET! I fit into the former. I purchased it when they first came out and about a month later I didn't adjust it correctly and a bullet struck the bayonet. The metal piece was flung downrange and some of the plastic covering of the first magnet was exposed. I trimmed the rough plastic and have been using it for the last three years with no problems (see picture below). The damage does not affect function. If you purchase the chronograph and it doesn't work as expected, I'll buy it back and pay the return shipping.

Also included is a Masterpiece arms RAT/ARCA rail adapter that works great for spigot mounts. Allows you to keep the chronograph mounted without affecting point of impact.

Looking to sell the chronograph and adapter together for $290 shipped. If you just want one or the other, it's $225 for chrono and $75 for the adapter. PayPal F&F, Venmo, USPS money order accepted.
I’ll take the whole package for 290