• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Manners elite carbon t4a with Mesa m5 dbm $900

shaggy_dog

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 19, 2013
Lawson MO
This is a brand new manners carbon t4a for rem 700 sa with Mesa precision arms m5 bottom metal, I'll also include one 5 Rd accuracy international aics mag. Two qd cups installed on the left side and two sling swivels on the bottom forend. This has been sitting in the safe for a while and does have one small ding on the right side bottom corner close to the front action screw. Literally no clue if it came that way or somehow happened moving stuff around in the safe, I guess I should have inspected it better when I received it. I tried to picture it the best I can and used a penny for size reference. There are also two extremely small "holes" in the outer shell on the top edge along the barrel channel from the manufacturing process (one on each side) towards the front. $950 $900 shipped and insured, PayPal goods and services only (I'll eat the fees). Please text for fastest response 816-289-zero three nine three
IMG_4295.JPG
IMG_4294.JPG
IMG_4293.JPG
IMG_4292.JPG

Last edited: