SOLD Manners PRS 2 Elite Tac Clear

mtnhunter22

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2020
Brand new manners PRS2 in bare carbon..elite tac clear is what they call it. Beautiful stock but got impatient and built my gun while waiting on this.

Inlet for bighorn TL3 but also think I had them do the origin inlet. Can’t remember. M24 barrel channel, gen 2 mini chassis, and inlet for badger efr. Two flush cups left side and bottom rear. Includes a 5 rd accurate mag without binder plate.

Price is shipped and includes badger EFR hardware. Save yourself some money and wait time.

$1400 TYD

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: bb505 and CStroud

mtnhunter22

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2020
PM’s replied to. No trades at this time. Just looking to sell

mtnhunter22

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2020
The bolt handle will fit. Not sure on the trigger hanger or the bolt release for a kelbly. Maybe someone can chime in.

Emmaandhaley

Emma and Haley
Hessian
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2018
Jacksonville, Florida
free bump for the OP.

Would it fit a Kelbly’s Altus Tactical action?
I ran into the same problem with my atlas, but you took the leap and bought one any ways.

If it doesn’t drop in there are 4 spots you will have to dremel. It will take you longer to tape up then it will to do the work.

the 4 spots are ejection port, bolt release, and the front and back of the trigger hanger. It’s real easy to do, but I would use a 1/2 inch sanding dial vs the 1/4 inch that most dremel’s come with that way you can make one pass vs having it not level.

Reactions: mtnhunter22

mtnhunter22

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2020
What am I missing? I can pick one up new for $1267....
Jbova is spot on. Not trying to fool anyone. I paid $1263 for the stock and another $200+shipping and tax for the badger EFR. So I’m all in right under $1500 and almost a 6 month wait.

Reactions: Jbova