• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms ***SOLD*** Masterpiece Arms 6.5 PRC Curtis Axiom Barreled Action, Never Fired

JohnnyAZ

Private
Minuteman
Nov 21, 2021
Scottsdale, AZ
Masterpiece Arms 6.5 PRC Curtis Axiom Barreled Action, Never Fired, For Sale $1500

Description:

The MPA Axiom barreled action includes a Curtis Axiom Action with an MPA Hand lapped, Hand Chambered Match Grade Barrel.

Weight: 7 lbs
Dimensions: 35 x 5 x 5 in
Finish: Black Cerakote
Caliber: 6.5 PRC
Trigger: No Trigger
Right or Left Hand: Right Hand
Muzzle Device: MPA Premium Bolt Action Muzzle Brake 6.5mm
Barrel Length: 26"
Barrel Profile: M24 Profile
Barrel Muzzle Thread - 5/8-24 TPI
Action: Short Action
Twist: 1:8

Price: SOLD

Item is located in Arizona, shipping costs not included in price.​

I purchase the complete MPA BA Rifle but didn't notice that it was chambered in 6.5 PRC when I ordered it. I wanted it chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor, so now I'm trying to sell the Barreled Action so that I can recoup the cost of replacing it with 6.5 Creedmoor.

Any Questions, let me know and I'll do my best to answer them.

Thank you!

Attachments

• MPA 65 PRC Pic 4.jpg
    MPA 65 PRC Pic 4.jpg
    919.9 KB · Views: 168
  • MPA 65 PRC Pic 3.jpg
    MPA 65 PRC Pic 3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 152
  • MPA 65 PRC Pic 2.jpg
    MPA 65 PRC Pic 2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 150
  • MPA 65 PRC Pic 1.jpg
    MPA 65 PRC Pic 1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 169
Last edited:
You are probably going to need to post other sites where you have a trading history since you joined last month and this is your first post.

While not a bad idea^,.. I'm not going out on a limb to vouch for John. He's a member of our SMM3G/Multi-Gun team at Rio Salado & a regular at Cowtown. One of the nicest & unassuming cats you'll run into, that has just started his journey down the LRP rabbit hole...

I live here at US 60 and Signal Butte, $1200 cash tomorrow, 12/10/2021 If you are interested in the offer?

Text me Vince B. @ 602-463-1792.