• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD - Masterpiece Arms BA Comp Chassis - Black - Rem 700 Short Action

JBattles

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 9, 2019
    Tennessee
    Masterpiece Arms BA Comp Chassis - Rem 700 Short Action (and Clones)
    Remington 700 Short Action (and Clones)
    Right Handed
    Black
    $949 Paypal F&F

Message me if you have any questions... more details below:

Very lightly used, purchased mid 2021 - there are a few small marks on the Arca rail you can see in the pictures, otherwise it is clean. I sold the barreled action and no longer need the chassis. The price includes additional items I purchased, Wiebad Cheek Pad and the MPA quick release cheek riser system - links below. Comes in original box/packaging with everything that came with it... MPA front/rear action screws, v-bedding screw, night vision bridge, v4 spigot mount with pic/arca, etc.

If you haven't checked - this chassis is $1,075 new from MPA, excluding the $100 of extra stuff - cheek pad, quick release, and shipping.

Included: quick release magnetic cheek risker installed, so much easier to take on/off without needing to use the wheels

Included: Wiebad cheek pad for MPA

Chassis right.jpg
    Chassis left.jpg
    Hardware.jpg
    Chassis Packaging.jpg

Attachments

• Chassis top.jpg
      Chassis top.jpg
      315.5 KB · Views: 76