• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD! Masterpiece Arms Ba Comp folding chassis with weights - $1050 *price drop

frost1235

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2018
Where it snows
Sold to @ridenrunwv

I only plan on keeping my main optic and rifle due to finances. At this point, I'm going to have to sell my chassis. No dents, but definitely wear from use on the magazine well and arca rail.

MPA Ba Comp folding chassis (Remington 700 short action and clones action) with accessories
Price: $1050 shipped, buyer pays fees on PayPal and/or Venmo.

If I am splitting it up:

Chassis and accessories - $930 shipped (Items 1-7)
Grey ops weights - $170
Internal fore-end weights - $100 shipped

Accessories:
  1. Original box it shipped in
  2. Original cheek rest without felt pad
  3. Offset adjustable cheek rest
  4. Bison tactical cheek rest, with two styles
  5. 2 round holder
  6. Barricade stop
  7. 2 Internal mag block inserts (One is in the action)
  8. Greyops Gear weights, with screws for the internal weight and without the external weights
  9. MPA internal weights

IMG_7078.JPGIMG_7079.JPGIMG_7080.JPGScreen Shot 2021-10-19 at 7.52.19 PM.pngIMG_7082.JPGIMG_7083.JPGIMG_7084.JPGIMG_7085.JPG

Since trade questions are coming in hotter than Rocco S's balls, the only trades I would consider are what I've listed below.
  • Heavy varmint/Straight Bartlien, Blake, Brux, Krieger barrel blanks in 6mm/6.5mm
  • 2000 Berger Hybrid 105's/109's
  • 2000 Berger Hybrid 140's
  • 2000 Nosler RDF 115's
  • 700 pieces of Alpha/Peterson Dasher brass
  • 500 pieces of formed Lapua Dasher brass
  • Henderson or Giraud trimmer
  • Dillion 650/750 with case feeder
My focus is more so cash, but just to make it easier for everyone wondering about trades I put the list on!

Last edited:
Will you separate components? Interested in weights.

I would rather not for now. I love my set-up, but adulting comes first sadly.

Pricing dropped to $1200! Price to sell.

Updated prices for parted package.

Last edited:
Last price drop!

$1050 shipped for the entire package, buyer still pays fees! You're getting a folding chassis with all the extras for free at this point.

Edit: Looked at recent prices and have updated to be more along the lines of the market!

Last edited:
Reactions: nakoa01