• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD MDT ACC Rem/Clone SA

FollowThrough10

Ballistics Nerd
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 22, 2017
Up for sale/trade is a brand new MDT ACC Remington 700 SA (will also accept rem clone custom actions)

Fitted a barreled action into it to test if I was going to like it and realized I enjoy my stocks and AIAX better. Never been fired, just had the barricade stop and bipod on it to test balance and moving from position to position. Great chassis, just not my flavor.

Has the adjustable vertical grip from MDT, but I didn't buy weights or accessories. Will come shipped with all parts/action screws, in original boxes. (BIPOD AND BARRICADE STOP NOT INCLUDED)

Brand new these are $999 plus $50 for the grip. Asking $850 with the grip (buyer pays shipping and insurance if wanted)

Would be willing to trade for another chassis, AIAX preferred, or a decent optic.

Last edited:
Would you trade for a Manners ? I’ve got new T6A, one year old T2A, new PRS1 all in Black Forest Camo also I have a Manners folder. All have Area 419 Arca Rails