• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories *SOLD* MDT Ckye Pod Gen 2 single pull bipod *SOLD*

ToddM

Philanthropist
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 1, 2008
PA
I have two never used MDT Ckye-Pod Bipods for sale, both Gen 2 Single pull versions. Both have never been to the range and come with the box etc. Always intended to use them for comps, but that hasn't materialized and I've been running my Elite Iron and Accu-tac bipods for range use and have been perfectly happy with them, so it's time to clean some stuff out. Both include the original box.

Paypal F&F, Venmo, Zelle, heck you can pay with a personal check if you want, as long as you don't care that I won't ship anything until the check fully clears my bank. Generally won't do MO's because the post office here never has enough $ to cash them out.

Not currently interested in any trades.

*SOLD* 1) Gen 2 Single pull, Arca RH head: $SOLD shipped insured

IMG_4796.jpegIMG_4797.jpegIMG_4798.jpegIMG_4799.jpeg

**SOLD**. 2) Gen 2 Single pull, RRS head: $SOLD shipped insured. The RRS head has a slotted interface that is designed to accept the RRS SC-LR head that's no longer available. I know some other heads that are Picatinny/Arca etc. also have this slotted interface so they may fit (it's fairly common in the camera world) but it's hard to say which ones exactly will fit because they all seem to be a bit different in slot size/length. The RRS SC-LR head is discontinued and it does not fit the newer SC-ARC as far as I know. You can of course get replacement heads from MDT that accept ARMS-17 heads or MDT's Arca/Picatinny head. MDT has a picture at: https://mdttac.com/attachment-heads-mdt-ckye-pod-gen2/

IMG_4800.jpegIMG_4801.jpegIMG_4802.jpegIMG_4803.jpeg

Last edited: