• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD: Minox ZP5 5-25x MR4

TheOE800

Argumentative
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
USA
This is sold.

For sale is my cherry Minox ZP5 5-25x56 with MR4 reticle. For those who don't know, this 34mm tube German scope competes among the best of them giving up only a bit to the top contenders for a pretty decent price break and has one of the best reticles on the market (possibly the best IMO). Was on my safe queen AX, sold the rifle now the optic must go - looks new, no ring marks, battery still works, everything 100%. Includes original box, manual(s), spare battery. Mount and rifle not included.

$2500 (OBRO) shipped continental US; accept PayPal (F&F or +3%), USPS MO, bank cheque. No trades, sorry.

Pics:

Last edited:
White or black box?
Black. Purchased Q3 2017; Based on serial number comparison with other members this is likely after the change to the knobs. Never bothered me, dialed true.

I have black box ones that are better then the white box ones. Non issue in 99.99 percent of these scopes.

GLWS.

Reactions: TheOE800
I have black box ones that are better then the white box ones. Non issue in 99.99 percent of these scopes.

GLWS.
TY. There’s a lot of mysticism around this type of stuff across many industries and products, but I think it’s easy to say that at the end of the day the only thing that really matters here is that the glass is good, the scope tracks, and you like the reticle.

Why the black box better than the white box?

People think the white box is better then the black box. Some turrets we're stiffer in black box into second rev then white box. Some folks had stiff parallax in black box.

I'm just saying that because the white box is a newer packaging, doesn't mean it's a better scope.

Reactions: solvovir
Great scope. Steal at this price.

I have one with stiffer clicks into second rev and it is totally a non-issue. I don't think I'll ever need more than 15 mils on a 6 CM.

Reactions: TheOE800