• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD: Minox ZP5 5-25x56 MR4 reticle - $2300 shipped

JackShiloh

Minuteman
Mar 1, 2017
Murfreesboro, TN
I picked up this scope from another Hide member a month or so ago. I love the MR4 reticle and was excited to use it on an upcoming precision rifle build coming from Kelbly's. Unfortunately for my shooting budget, but fortunately for my daughter, she has been accepted to her college of choice. So I've got to start stashing away some out of state tuition dollars for this Fall. Scope was never mounted by me and shows no signs of use. It is a "black box" scope and the transition to the second revolution is firm, but tolerable in my opinion (don't know how often you'd need more than 15 Mils anyway). I did transfer the scope warranty to my name and received a nice confirmation email. Will ship in original box including all original accessories (Tenebraex covers, manual, etc.).

Price is $2300 shipped. Discrete PP F&F, money order, cashier's check, Zelle, bitcoin, whatever.

Attachments

• minox3.jpg
    minox3.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 87
  • minox2.jpg
    minox2.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 93
  • minox1.jpg
    minox1.jpg
    338.9 KB · Views: 87
  • minox5.jpg
    minox5.jpg
    363.2 KB · Views: 94
  • minox4.jpg
    minox4.jpg
    511.5 KB · Views: 96
Dont let the black box deter anyone. I have Black box that feel better then a white box one. These are amazing scopes. And great price too for this MR4 scope. GLWS

Last edited:
Reactions: Ravenyzf-r6
Dont let the black box deter anyone. I have Black box that feel better then a white box one. These are amazing scopes. And great price too for this MR4 scope. GLWS

I'll parrot this. I had this exact black box model that was absolutely great. super tough, tracked well, etc. I would still have it, but I'm not made of money and needed to move to a lower mag range