• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Optics SOLD: Minox ZP5 5-25x56 MR4 Reticle for S & B w/H59

kevad68

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2012
Northern KY
Just got this a little while ago and shot one match with it. LOVE the clarity and clicks part of it. But I miss an H59 reticle, so looking for a S&B with Horus H59. So if you can't get used to that crosshatch Horus reticle I'd love to get it off your hands!

I lost the Minox's front objective cover when it popped off at the match, so it's gone, the ocular one is still there though. There are two light marks on the top from mounting my data card holder, but they barely scratched the paint, but they're there so I thought I'd mention them (tried to take a photo in 3rd image).

Clarity, focus, and clicks are spot-on. No issues at all with it in that regard. I'm the original owner, so I will include the original receipt from CS tactical.

$2,300 SOLD in the original box.

SAM_3041.JPG

SAM_3042.JPG

SAM_3043.JPG

SAM_3044.JPG

SAM_3045.JPG

Last edited: