• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD - MPA/ Axiom/ 223 & 6.5cm WTO package

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2018
Montana
Sold- 2200$ shipped obo only form of payment accepted is paypal friends and family or cash if your within a few hours of Billings MT. (I'd be willing to drive to meet up)

Selling to help fund a spotting scope, rebarrel a 300wm and a smaller / lighter 223 for yotes and rock chucks. If you have something related to those, I'd consider a partial trade.

Started off as a black 6.5BA from MPA, I sent it off to WTO to install a switchlug, retrofit existing 6.5CM barrel and have a 223 bartlein spun up.

Mpa ba chassis, sawtooth arca spigot, small bag rider. Leather cheek pad

6.5CM 1-8 mpa/ spencer never logged it but I'd say no more than 200-300 rounds through it.
6.5CM is WTO's match chamber (.160" free bore). Included MPA muzzle brake.

20" 223 1-9 twist bartlein , 900 rounds. Med palma, 5/8x28 with blind fit cap.

Tt special curved trigger.

One 308 face bolt, one 223 bolt. 1 metal MDT 10 round aics mag, 2 poly MDT 223 mags.
Sawtooth arca extended spigot included.

The bad. Any of my previous buyers can vouch, I'm always overplaying any of the flaws ..

Stripped screw in bag rider, doesn't effect the small bag rider but will need to remove it to get the big steel one on if you want. Little spring/ ball detent that keeps tension on cheek piece is missing 2$ at a hardware store or probably free from MPA, never bothered me and doesn't move once you get the height set. Wear under the rusto job on the chassis. Wear all around from hunts and use. Threads on barrels are good, only "wear and damage" is cosmetic only. Foam on cheek piece has fallen off, glued on a leather piece.

Scope/ bipod/ sap +2 / rings/ tripod or anything else not listed above is not included.

20201123_174816~2.jpg

In its natural habitat
IMG_20201017_123318_249.jpg

Last edited:
price drop 2200 shipped OBO

should note, the 223 barrel round count will continue to go up as the yotes continue to come in.

If you haven’t researched this setup yet - this is a smokin deal!!

I have the same setup in both 6.5 and 223. Even with the switch lug, it was another $600 for the barrel and $300 for the bolt and $75 for accurate mag... roughly $4000 into mine and it is a hammer.

SOLD. Sorry for not getting back to anybody this morning / today. I was out hunting and got back to my phone with a voicemail from @Islander who ended up being semi local. Great buyer. Thanks for the interest everyone.