• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories SOLD MPA Matrix Chassis Rem 700 Black (not pro) FS with accessories $900 shipped

Rebel Rooster

Premium Bag Wax
Supporter
Minuteman
Hey guys. I'm still cleaning out my gun room, and I have an MPA Matrix chassis for rem 700s and clones for sale, black. I'll include two extra grips besides the one on it, an extra thumb and trigger rest, comp side rails, also in black, a magwell plate, and a set of external weights. I'll also include and extra foam pad for the cheek rest from MPA. I used this last year in matches, so it is in great conditions, but there of course are scuffs on the bottom, which I tried to get pictures of. This is a heck of a deal. I just don't have anything to put in this chassis anymore.

$900 shipped, and I'm not really looking for any trades at the moment. Paypal F/F is preferred.

matrix6.jpg
matrix5.jpg
matrix4.jpg
matrix3.jpg
matrix2.jpg
matrix.jpg

Last edited: