• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment SOLD - Mr Bulletfeeder conversion 6.5 cheap $120 shipped !!

Stavey

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2017
Ottawa Illinois
I have an extra 6.5 mr bulletfeeder conversion for sale . These are unused new kits. Paid $190 brand new unused
$110 shipped
Thanks for looking
Cross listed
Would trade for Sierra 69 match kings

Attachments

• 3FD18023-AA74-4F9A-A564-57038D1C5BF2.jpeg
    3FD18023-AA74-4F9A-A564-57038D1C5BF2.jpeg
    154.2 KB · Views: 65
  • 23559EA9-1457-44D2-B789-F6DDBB385581.jpeg
    23559EA9-1457-44D2-B789-F6DDBB385581.jpeg
    161.5 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Hello Stavey,
I just sent you another PM regarding my inquiry of the .308 conversion I paid for on March 27. Wrote you on April 3rd to see if you had a Tracking number and shipment confirmation. Please either respond or refund my funds sent. Thank you in advance.

I shipped insured . I’ll track now
ATTACH=full]7295278[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    362 KB · Views: 23
Hello Stavey,
I just sent you another PM regarding my inquiry of the .308 conversion I paid for on March 27. Wrote you on April 3rd to see if you had a Tracking number and shipment confirmation. Please either respond or refund my funds sent. Thank you in advance.

He dude, why dont you chill the fuck out with reports and threats, shit is up in the air right now with a lot of stuff,

You are just looking for a problem, hardly anything is shipping on time right now, the receipt reads March 31st

It means he hit the little button that says REPORT, and he stated you are not answering him nor shipped his purchase.

So he went to the admins to sort you out, which brought me here to check this out,

He dude, why dont you chill the fuck out with reports and threats, shit is up in the air right now with a lot of stuff,

You are just looking for a problem, hardly anything is shipping on time right now, the receipt reads March 31st

Hey Lowlight,
I am not looking for any problems. When I have tried several attempts to PM the seller I have not received any responses. AS can see this is the first time I am seeing a response. I am very well aware that shipments may be delayed. If you were in my situation you would take all action to get the seller's attention. I have now done that it was not a threat by any means but a great way to get Stavey's attention. Im sure we will get this sorted out. Before getting your pants in a knot maybe see both side of a story. Besides that Please be well and safe.

My pants don't get in knots, I have the all the buttons,

I do see both sides, you overreached, the dude was prompt in everyway, you just can't handle the quiet for a while. You got bored and freaked out is what I see, maybe you need to stay out of the PX here

Sorry for the inconvenience. I will refund if he doesn’t recieve his items. I wouldn’t rip anyone off.
I will call usps in the morning and we can take it from there . If that’s ok ?

So that you can see my side of the story in a public forum. you can see my communication attempts and dates highlighted in Yellow. I know we are in a unique world situation and Stavey my have not monitored his message as closely.. All good! I'm just looking to resolve this issue. AS you can see last message with no response was March 27th. it's now April 10th.

Stavey,
Did you have any insurance with the shipment?
Thanks again for the prompt reply today. Wonder what's going one with the shipment.

1586563472867.png

Attachments

• 1586563342572.png
    1586563342572.png
    136 KB · Views: 17
My pants don't get in knots, I have the all the buttons,

I do see both sides, you overreached, the dude was prompt in everyway, you just can't handle the quiet for a while. You got bored and freaked out is what I see, maybe you need to stay out of the PX here

I am not going go in circles with you . AS you can see in my last post I copied the communication via PM with exact dates and Times. The last message was 4/7 from myself to seller asking for an update. I did not receive one. I am not bored and simply looking for a solution. I went and took other forms of communication by posting in this thread and as you can see I have been able to finally communicate with the seller and he seems to be very legitimate. With all the powers you have and buttons as an admin. I would encourage more professionalism as I have with my communication with the seller and he has been very communicative as of today since I posted here and "rang all the bells" End of story.. Thank you!

Stavey,
I would hate for this item to be lost. Can you check with the USPS and get back to me. I am looking for a fair purchase and today you seem to be onboard. Thanks again for the update and please let me know what you can find out in the next 48 hours if possible or possible look for a refund. Sorry about this. I will check with my post tomorrow too. Thanks again.

Yeah it’s fully insured. I will get ahold of usps .
Over the years they damaged or lost enough to where I know just insure everything.

Talked to USPS over the weekend. They “launched an investigation “ looks like it worked.
Thanks again
C7AB3BE9-0B35-45B2-A4B6-F489532773A9.png