• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Sold. New Accuracy International Black ATx folding rifle with full bridge, High Action Rail, full length forend rail.

MOUNTIC

Mountic Outdoors: Big Game Hunter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 29, 2017
    Colorado
    mounticoutdoors.com
    I have a unfired ATx rifle that I put together for a customer. Shipped it out/transfered and I have it back in hand. The weight of the rifle was not what he wanted so I'm building him a custom with carbon barrel and stock. Long story short, it's back up for sale as a consignment to fund the lightweight build (No trades). I personally installed all the accessories and used blue locktite on everything. Rifle has not been fired outside of AI test firing. It will come with:

Factory Black ATx rifle in 6.5CM
    New AX mag with new follower (came with rifle)
    Lightly used additional AX Magazine with new follower. (Not yet available for sale by itself)
    High Action Rail
    Full length Bridge
    Full length top rail
    Folding hinge
    Black 5 slot Pic rail section

$Sold shipped. free shipping and no tax. Card adds 3%. E-Check, venmo, zelle work for cash price. CO residents are only ones who would pay tax.

Thanks,

Jake

Attachments

• 20230502_201115.jpg
      20230502_201115.jpg
      816.9 KB · Views: 322
    Last edited:
    Willing to part out the hinge?

I need to come check you out as I am going to be in Colorado two weeks from now for my daughter’s high school graduation in Monument.