• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD: New Athlon Ares ETR 4.5-30x56 MIL/MIL - APRS1 - Includes throw lever & extras

JackShiloh

Minuteman
Mar 1, 2017
Murfreesboro, TN
I'm a big fan of Athlon Optics and have four of their scopes. I bought two of these scopes because I really wanted the APRS1 reticle with the floating center dot. I found a deal on a new Cronus BTR with the newer APRS1 reticle so I don't need this one. New in box. Never mounted. I'm including the excellent Aadland Engineering throw lever ($60 value). This throw lever does not interfere with the bolt regardless of the magnification setting. I'm also throwing in some other accessories. 34mm scope mounted DOPE card holder, parallax adjustment wheel, and a low profile rail mount level. $1050 shipped to lower 48. Paypal F&F, regular Paypal and you pay the fee, Venmo, or USPS money order accepted. Links below for information on the products mentioned.

ares3.jpg

ares1.jpg

ares2.jpg

Last edited: