• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD New Defiance Ruckus XM Switch Barrel Setup 6.5 prc. 6.5 creedmoor. Manners prs1t

Axel314

Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2017
Indiana
Just bought this from @Emmaandhaley. Unfortunately not gonna b able to keep this and my other rifle that i decided to keep. Both barrels are unfired.

Into: Brand New Defiance Ruckus XM switch barrel

Action: Defiance Ruckus tactical XM Nitride Coated

Bolts: 2 bolts. Mag face and standard

Stock: Manners PRS1T in midnight 2 flush cups left side

Bottom Metal: Hawkins XM length

Barrel 1: Bartlien black CF 24” 6.5 prc (Alpha and Omega chamber job) 1-7.5 twist .188 freebore ends have been cerakoted.

Barrel 2: Proof research CF 26” 6.5 creedmoor, (Boring Rifles chamber job) 1-8 twist .150 freebore.

Trigger: TriggerTech Diamond

Mags: 4 total MDT XM length 10 round mags.
(2) 308 and (2) WSM

ARCA: Area 14” arca rail with the barricade stop

EFR: Badger EFR

Bare rifle weight should be 10-11 pounds.

3 gunsmith’s shared the load to make this masterpiece. Alpha and Omega spun up the PRC barrel, Boring Rifles spun up the 6.5 creedmoor barrel, and Nick at Deep South Tactical bedded the action and the EFR for it.

Total cost of rifle was $6941
Total cost in parts alone was $5648

5500$ shipped to yur ffl. If close to west central Indiana and want to do ftf ill b willing to meet. Will post more pics.
Screenshot_20210812-083124_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210812-083124_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: Snaz and JakeM
Would also take a nice 22 on partial trade. Cz 457. Bergara b14r. Vudoo etc

If you decide to part, I might be interested in the action, 6.5 barrel & trigger tech

I've researched the switch barrel feature with no success. Would you explain the barrel switch process please ?

Thanks in advance.
Well u technically need a barrel vise and action wrench. Then torque to spec. If that helps