• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Accessories Sold: New Kreiger AR 308 Match Barrel

padom

SuperMod
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 13, 2013
    Southeastern, Pennsylvania
    Brand new, never fired. This barrel is $625 + shipping from Keystone, RCA HP bolt and firing pin is $150.00 ($775.00 + shipping).

It currently sits at 22" with 11degree target crown, no muzzle threads. If you want it threaded 5/8-24 or you want it shorter like 18" or 20" and threaded I will have Keystone chop and thread it for you at no charge to you. Ill eat that to get this sold.

22" Kreiger M110 Contour (Can do 18" or 20")
    1:10 twist
    .308 AR Match chamber
    DPMS AR308 format
    Lilja barrel extension
    1" under handguard
    0.875" gas tenon
    0.860" in front of gas block to muzzle
    Rifle Length Gas

It is headspaced to a brand new Rubber City High Pressure 308 Bolt (includes firing pin)

Sold Entire Package

PayPal Gift or add 4%, Venmo or USPS MO

Last edited:
    Reactions: simonp
    Pictures Added. Ready to go 308 AR Kreiger. Doesnt get any better than this if you're looking for a top tier barrel/bolt for your 308 gasser. Discounted cheaper than anywhere else you can have one made with no wait.

Like I said in my OP, its 22" no muzzle threads, but Ill have it threaded, or chopped shorter and threaded if you want at NO COST just to get this moved.

Last edited:
    Reactions: shooter65