• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD: New Tuebor Raider Action ($900+ shipping)

Nohuddlefirearms

Minuteman
Apr 7, 2017
Hey folks,

For sale i have a new unused Tuebor Raider Action. They sell for $1,145+ FFL costs.... I'm selling for $900 plus shipping. The details of the action are listed below and this one includes the DLC coated bolt:

-Action machined from 416 Stainless Steel
-Bolt machined from 4140CM steel
-Bolt comes standard with DLC coating
-Fully field strippable bolt (Twist lock design)
-Aluminum bolt knob and cocking piece shroud for added weight savings
-Extra long port and magazine cut out for SAUM and WSM cases
-Specially designed ejection port to aid in a low extraction angle, preventing spent cases from hitting your windage adjustment knob on your expensive scope
-Short throw, 75 degree bolt throw, 2-lug design allows for faster follow up shots and less shooter position disruption over a standard two lug.
-Selective fluting on our bolts keeps the look of a sexy fluted bolt, but doesn't ratchet over your rounds in your magazine
-Side bolt release
-Double pinned recoil lug for perfect alignment every time in the event you make it a switch barrel
-Mini M-16 extractor, rips cases from the chamber, even in the event of an over pressure round
-Fits all Remington 700 footprint stocks and triggers
Tuebor Precision Action 1.jpg

Attachments

• Tuebor Precision Action 2.jpg
    Tuebor Precision Action 2.jpg
    477.8 KB · Views: 66
  • Tuebor Precision Action 3.jpg
    Tuebor Precision Action 3.jpg
    455.3 KB · Views: 88
Reactions: Estes640
What barrels fit these? Tried to Google but googlefu is weak this evening.

I am pretty sure they are the same as a Remington 700. The last two Mesa actions I got were and he made those as well. His work is extremely good and he is a super nice guy. If this was a mag bolt face, I would have snatched it up.