• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms *SOLD* NIB TACOPS Delta-51

EazyID

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 17, 2019
    Boise, ID
    TACOPS Delta-51 in .308, 22" Krieger barrel. 9/16" x 24 class 3A thread.

Never fired, chambered, or even had scope rings mounted. I fully intended to use it when flush with money during a year long tax free vacation...but life happens. I have a TACOPS/SAC hybrid that shoots 1 hole, and can't justify keeping this beauty.

- Mike did the McCann forward NV mount when putting it together - never had anything mounted on it.
    - No Rings. When it was being finished, I still hadn't decided what scope, so doesn't have the usual TACOPS rings.
    - No TACOPS drag bag. Its been used and abused with a precision gas gun and still going strong - I love it and am keeping it.
    - Pelican case it pretty scratched up on the outside - it came with the rifle but years of storage has taken it's toll.
    - No custom engraving. I was going to have him engrave my call-sign from one of my vacations, could never decide and never had anything done. Mike R might be willing to do it for the buyer - I forgot to ask him.

$5,900 shipped & insured to your FFL.

Paypal f&f preferred but postal M.O. ok too. Only trades (plus cash) I'm looking for: illum Tremor 3 scope, pof 308 upper, GAP gen 1 308 upper, RPR in 6 or 6.5CM, 6.5 CM AR, B&T APC-9k, LWRC DI mlok pistol

Mike R. knows me and will vouch for myself and the rifle.

Attachments

• TACOPS 1.jpg
      TACOPS 1.jpg
      541.1 KB · Views: 2,589
    • TACOPS 2.jpg
      TACOPS 2.jpg
      258.3 KB · Views: 2,392
    • TACOPS 3.jpg
      TACOPS 3.jpg
      220.1 KB · Views: 1,905
    • TACOPS 4.jpg
      TACOPS 4.jpg
      386.5 KB · Views: 1,875
    • TACOPS 5.jpg
      TACOPS 5.jpg
      244.2 KB · Views: 1,833
    • TACOPS 6.jpg
      TACOPS 6.jpg
      301.8 KB · Views: 1,771
    Last edited:
    Not the model I’d get if I custom ordered one but still a work of art. IF....I had $7600 to spare....this Jewell would be mine. GLWS.

This is a great price for this rifle. You would not get this price brand new and you would have to wait 5 to 6 months. If I wasn't so in love with the Tango 51 I would pick this up. Bump for a great rifle!

Looks like it Santa claus left it behind someone needs to take this home...
    Great price no doubt...

Mike R.
    Tac Ops

Reactions: Shooter McGavin