• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Sold Nikon P223 3x32 w/ Picatinny Cantilever Mount & Scope Caps

Mike402

Private
Minuteman
Apr 24, 2014
Palm Springs, ca
Mint condition Nikon scope w/ installed picatinny rail mount & butler creek scope caps. Ready to install. Poor man's ACOG. Had it installed on my wife's 22 AR and its been out of the safe twice.

Feature list:
BDC Carbine Reticle: Developed specifically for the trajectory of the .223 Rem/5.56 NATO round with 55-grain polymer tip bullet, the new BDC Carbine reticle provides a 200 yard crosshair with "hash marks" at 400 yards and 600 yards.
Fully Multicoated Optical System: Provides up to 98% light transmission and maximum brightness from dawn to dusk.
100-yard Parallax Setting: Eliminates parallax for precise shooting.
Precise, 1/2" Hand-turn Tactical-Style Turrets: Positive click reticle adjustments get you zeroed in quicker and maintain your setting—even with repeated recoil.
Zero-Reset Turret Feature: To simplify field adjustments, Nikon has integrated this feature into all new riflescopes. Just sight-in as usual, then lift the spring-loaded adjustment knob, rotate to your “zero”, and reengage. Field adjustments are now as simple as dialing-in your subsequent ranges.
Waterproof/Fogproof: Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed.

$95 shipped to your door. Prefer F&F Paypal. Please message me as I won't check this thread.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited: