• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD -NOX-18

earthquake

Area Man
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 30, 2009
    USA
    SOLD
    Sellingng my like new Nox-18 thermal. Just bought it brand-new off a Hide vendor here a month ago. So it still has 4.9 or so years warranty left. This was my first NV/thermal purchase and it's not for me so I'm selling to get something else.

This little SoB is badass though! One of the best images I've ever looked through for thermals! (I've looked through and used many, just never owned) Unit has maybe(?) 20-30 minutes total run time. I looked around my backyard and basement with it, that's it. Mounted it to a rifle but not fired. It mounts up great to a rifle or NV mount on helmet.

IMG_20210627_114153788.jpg

Figured out how to download the images....Here are a few of my backyard, 'hood and family/pets. The actual images are sharper, but it saves them in a .bmp format which this site won't allow to upload. These are then screen captures in .jpeg format of .bmp files!

yard1.JPG

Last edited:
    Reactions: Nightsniper