• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision ***sold*** OMNI 8 PVS-14 New

zinny

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2010
***Sold*** Have a PVS-14 with new Omni VIII contract tube for sale; thin-filmed, green phosphor, manaul gain, autogated. Carson housing and optics. Tube is super clean with just one spot well under .003" in Z3/Z2 border as can be seen in the photo. $2600 shipped. Will take paypal (add 3% for G&S (must have feedback for G&S)), USPS Money Order, and Certified Checks (ship when funds clear). No trades except a cadex mount and the rest cash.

Oji3sMAl.jpg

jK49zIql.jpg
rv90VTQl.jpg

Super nice tube, took a side by side comparison with my L3 Filmless WP with a SnR of 35

GsEvyqil.jpg
1RRzlIel.jpg

Last edited:
These newer Omni8 tubes are ridiculously good (at least mine is). I compared mine against a 29snr L3 thin filmed unit I have and it makes that unit look super noisy to the point I can’t bridge them without it bothering me. Also compared it to a 2600+ fom Filmless and it held its own.

Good luck with sale OP

Reactions: zinny