• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories SOLD: Ops-Core AMP Headset

NoLegs24

Wheels
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 15, 2013
    San Diego, CA
    Looking to sell my lightly used Gentex Corporation Ops-Core AMP Headset (Connectorized) with NFMI Enabled in Urban Gray. Will also come with NFMI Earplugs. I also have a new the U174 Downlead Cable if user want's to add for an extra $50

I've had this unit for less than a year. I've only used it for two 2-Day Matches. Only selling these as I run my ESP, and I have beater over the hear stuff when I go to the local range, so the AMP's having been used as much and are collecting dust. I only used the Earplugs just to test it, and they work as advertised.

The Headset with the NFMI go for $1,200 (exluding the $100 U174 Cable)

SOLD

Last edited:
    1081D47E-782A-404D-99B2-8370F7849868.jpeg

Looking to sell my lightly used Gentex Corporation Ops-Core AMP Headset (Connectorized) with NFMI Enabled in Urban Gray. Will also come with NFMI Earplugs. I also have a new the U174 Downlead Cable if user want's to add for an extra $50

I've had this unit for less than a year. I've only used it for two 2-Day Matches. Only selling these as I run my ESP, and I have beater over the hear stuff when I go to the local range, so the AMP's having been used as much and are collecting dust. I only used the Earplugs just to test it, and they work as advertised.

The Headset with the NFMI go for $1,200 (exluding the $100 U174 Cable)

Asking $950 Shipped. Payment Via PayPal Friends and Family.

an extra $50 for the U174 cable...

Is the U174 cable available, if so would you be willing to separate the above package? Id be willing to pay MSRP price. Thank you