• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD - Origin, XLR Carbon, 223/224/6.5

long range sponge

Not quite OAF, more App-erator AF
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 31, 2013
Springfield OH
Bighorn Origin SA in a Gen 1 XLR Carbon. TT Special, Zermatt short scope rail to allow room for the fore end. I have 3 barrels and bolt heads to match. 22" 6.5 creed, 24" 223 and 24" 224 Valkyrie. ZERO rounds down any barrel. Between deaths, wife's cancer and an upcoming neck surgery for me, life has been atrocious this year and it ain't getting any better. Help a brotha out if you can. 6.5 is from PVA and the other two were done by Adam at The Dresden Gun Co. Message for more pics. Will accept PP F&F unless you are willing to pay fees, USPS MO, or bank check. Would prefer your FFL to accept from an individual but we can work something out. Have a touch over $3200 in it, asking $2900.

ETA: All barrels are Rem/varmint contour and threaded 5/8 x 24. Suggested by the Smith since I planned on primarily running with cans on.

Attachments

• 20201113_202518.jpg
    20201113_202518.jpg
    619.4 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
Reactions: padom and Estes640
Guy up above said hed be intersted in the 6.5 barrel and bolt. Id be intersted in the action and 223 barrel and bolt. If you decide to split.

Reactions: long range sponge
I appreciate the interest and well wishes! I'm gonna see how much traction the whole package gets first but I'm not completely opposed to piecing things out.

I have the exact same set up but in 6BR. I would be interested in the .223 and bolt head (Iknow someone said they wanted it already) or if not available the 224v barrel and head depending in twist.

I'll say a prayer for you my dude. Also free bump, wish I could afford this awesome rifle right now

Good luck dude, sorry you’re having a tough go of it. I might be interested in the carbon chassis if you split it up.

So, I got enough offers on pretty much all components so it looks like she's going out in pieces. Lol.

Chassis is sold to @kevinsachs
6.5 barrel and bolt head are sold to @Hybridhunternm
223 barrel SPF to @codym

224 barrel and bolt head still available.

Last edited:
Action with 223 bolt head sold to @Dolomite_Supafly

223 barrel SPF to @codym. He changed his mind. Lol.

224 Valkyrie barrel and bolt head being moved to accessories section.

Thank you all so much for the help and prayers. Y'all are amazing! Wife had her last radiation treatment yesterday!! She's feeling pretty good considering. Now we are getting things ready for my cervical disk replacements.

Reactions: Nouseforaname01