• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Sold Pending Funds Mk13 Mod 5 clone

RWSGunsmithing

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 26, 2006
    Manning, Iowa
    www.rwsgunsmithing.com
    Suppressor is OPTIONAL! Mk13 Mod 5 sniper rifle clone. Built on a first get FDE AICS stock. Receiver is the correct G prefix serial number. Mini-16 extractor. Correct Lilja profiled barrel with a 1-10 twist. Receiver has been completely blueprinted and has been black oxide coated. Scope base screws are 8-40. 20 moa scope base. Stock has been skim bedded. Now I decided to try and replicate the markings as close to what the original had with hand stamped caliber and last four of the serial number on the bolt handle, my label is at the bottom of the barrel so it isn’t visible when the barreled action is in the stock. Will ship in an ORIGINAL Mk13 Mod 5 case! Even though this is basically a brand new gun the stock is used and will have scuffs and scraps and the case will obviously show signs of use, after all it is an original. Optional Mk11 suppressor has been used on a shop demo rifle, around 100 rounds through it and it will also have a few scuff marks on it, it is on a Form 3 ready to be transferred to your dealer.

$4500 for the rifle with hard case
    Add $1650 for the Mk11 suppressor.

To view more pictures and to purchase please use the link below.

Please click here to view and purchase.

ANY questions please PM or EMAIL me. I try to keep the chit chat to a minimum in the for sale section.

Attachments

• mk13-mod5-001-scaled.jpg
      mk13-mod5-001-scaled.jpg
      667.4 KB · Views: 297