• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Sold pending funds. One and only DROP! New in unopened package AXMC SFP Compete Bolt Assembly

MOUNTIC

Mountic Outdoors: Big Game Hunter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 29, 2017
    Colorado
    mounticoutdoors.com
    Brand new in the unopened package. Black in color. After tax from EO, if you can even find them in stock, they are over 875 bucks. Dropped one and only time.. 800 shipped. Firm. This is for the LONG action AXMC. This comes as a complete bolt assy, not just the bolt body.

Sold pending funds.

PayPal, venmo, both preferred. Will also take a USPS MO with tracking when sent to me.

Thanks,

Jake

Attachments

• 20200221_164220.jpg
      20200221_164220.jpg
      255.2 KB · Views: 63
    Last edited:
    Will add a like new pale brown mag adaptor for $SOLD when buying the complete bolt assembly. Adaptor was Inserted into chassis with magazine but never used other then that.

Last edited:
    Up top.. Here is a super hard to find Bolt Assembly thats new in the package for 50 less!

Last edited:
    PM sent with my email address. Please email payment info. Thanks.

Brand new in the unopened package. Black in color. After tax from EO, if you can even find them in stock, they are over 875 bucks. Dropped one and only time.. 800 shipped. Firm. This is for the LONG action AXMC. This comes as a complete bolt assy, not just the bolt body.

PayPal, venmo, both preferred. Will also take a USPS MO with tracking when sent to me.

Thanks,

Jake