• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Sold Pending Funds Sage Green Accuracy International AXMC 338 Lapua/308/6.5 CM/6 CM

verdugo60

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 6, 2010
    Denver, CO
    I have been procrastinating this as long as I could but it's time. Due to another kiddo on the way I just can't justify this ELR gun when I barely have time for shooting AR's and "medium" long range outside of work.

Up for sale is my 2015 (quick change barrel system) Sage Green AXMC. Comes with a 26” 338 Lapua Magnum barrel with under 400 rounds.

I shot this in the Nightforce ELR match this year in Wyoming, thing ran like a top, AI is what you want when conditions get bad and targets are way out there. Gun has been used but not abused at all, has the normal brass rash outside the ejection port and a few marks here and there, it's an AI, meant to be used in the field not a museum piece.

Comes with a 308 bolt body, mag adapter and a bunch of short action barrels that hammer. Feeds short action stuff really well too after a trip to AI Service Center to get the updated feed ramps installed.

AXMC Rifle 338 Lapua Mag with AI Factory brake, Sam B thumbrest and Sawtooth Arca rail, 10 round AI mag-$5600.
    Bartlein/AI 338 Lapua 26" Barrel with factory AI Brake, 300 rounds (Black)
    6 Creedmoor (Tan) 26" Bartlein/AI with 600 rounds 5/8-24 threads-$450
    6.5 Creedmoor 26" Proof barrel stainless,5/8-24 0 rounds-$525
    Short Action Bolt Body-$500
    Short Action Mag Adapter (black)-$150
    338 Lapua Mag AI (black)-$100

Want to sell as package, these are all very popular calibers obviously.

$7,100 shipped and insured to an FFL for all of it USPS MO or Paypal FF. If you want to exclude a barrel or two we can talk but that pricing is for used barrels and chassis as a package, so you're getting a huge discount to get them all.

Only trades considered would be an AI AT in 308/6.5 CM, a Bighorn TL3 or Origin Action for a hunting build or NF ATACR MIL XT, Vortex Razor Gen 2 EBR7C or Leupold MK5HD. Might consider a Tikka T1X or Voodoo .22 LR trainer as partial trade too but those are lower on the list.

Been on this forum for many years as you can see and have lots of positive feedback, dozens if not hundreds of transactions. Thanks to Lowlight for providing an awesome venue to learn, discuss and buy and sell great gear.
    9B7C0C92-1E77-4713-8AF5-CD7FC5100F3F.jpeg
    37352220-E05E-4ADB-AEED-6C65D9F4DF69.jpeg
    8B9261F1-C974-41D7-B08B-06030C4A71BB.jpeg
    6AD9412D-78AF-44B9-9CE9-BD50491DF3A5.jpeg
    13F03BBB-289D-4243-BC9E-D29AB6AEB90A.jpeg
    F2C78170-C93E-4616-A448-23B70B496790.jpeg
    9B7C0C92-1E77-4713-8AF5-CD7FC5100F3F.jpeg

Last edited:
    I will consider parting out barrels if I get enough takers, let me know which you’d be interested in.

That would obviously lower the overall package cost for someone trying to get into this badass platform.

Reactions: hjAICS300
    pm sent to you about short action kit

I will consider parting out barrels if I get enough takers, let me know which you’d be interested in.

That would obviously lower the overall package cost for someone trying to get into this badass platform.

Reactions: verdugo60
    Getting some interest in splitting the package up, last day before I start selling barrels if you’ve been on the fence...

Reactions: SFree
    I have an offer to swap the 300 WM bolt for 338 LM which would complete the caliber kit for 338LM if that makes a difference for anybody on the fence.

A couple people in line for the 308 barrel and bolt already if I split it up. One guy maybe buying the gun too pending a couple trade items.

Cash is still king but will probably start breaking it up tomorrow afternoon.

Reactions: Eric32 and jcam
    300 WM system sold to @Poundcake.

Package price adjusted for that, added a 338 LM bolt so it is now setup completely for 338 Lapua as well as all the short action calibers. Lots of interest on short action barrels, will probably start selling those off tonight if no offer for package with adjustments

Reactions: hjAICS300
    Is this still available? What’s sold and what’s left?

Everything but the 300 WM stuff is still available for now. So 338 LM complete kit as well as all the listed short action stuff.

Have a trade offer that I’ll probably except if no full cash offers come through by end of day.

Everything but the 300 WM stuff is still available for now. So 338 LM complete kit as well as all the listed short action stuff.

Have a trade offer that I’ll probably except if no full cash offers come through by end of day.

I’ll take the whole package for the $7100 Shipped, disregard my previous PMs.