• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment SOLD PENDING Hornady .224 caliber 75 grain HPBT 70 pieces $30 shipped. PRICE DROP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WT1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 7, 2014
Wisconsin, USA
These are either partial boxes or full boxes plus partial boxes per bullet.

In order from left to right in the pictures. If not listed, then already sold.

Hornady 75 grain HPBT match 224 caliber. 70 pieces
. Asking $30 shipped. 2nd box in picture

Hornady Item #2279

Would trade for 375 H&H reloading dies or related eqpt for that caliber.

PayPal F&F or add the 3 percent fee if you want to pay that way. USPS money order also. Items will ship USPS ground or Priority Mail. Can also ship UPS and FedEx. You'd have to let me know on that.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Variousprojectilespic1.jpg
    Variousprojectilespic1.jpg
    625.4 KB · Views: 147
  • Variousprojospic2.jpg
    Variousprojospic2.jpg
    742.9 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
bump with additional trades added.

I would consider trades for 155 grain SMK's or 125 grain SMK's or similar in 30 caliber and would be willing to entertain those potential trades over cash offers at this point. I am also interested in 1911 magazines for 45 ACP that are beat up and maybe not even working if you have a large number of them, maybe we can work something out. Also, any solid tripod that will accept a Hog Saddle and rifle weighing 30 lbs and will accept substantial recoil.

I've got a bunch of AI mags if that has any interest 5rd'ers

Reactions: WT1
I’m interested in your Nosler Ballistic Tips 165 grain, 30 caliber (308), two boxes of 50 and one box of 31. Total 131 pieces. $110 shipped so let me know. Thanks!

Reactions: WT1