• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD ** Sold ** Vudoo 20" Kukri BA with Options

Defender32

Whiskey & Hammers Help
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 28, 2020
    West KY
    I have a Vudoo V22 BA with 20" Bartline Barrel, Kukri Profile & threaded. It has a 30 MOA Base and is all black in color. I purchased this from Mile High Shooting after the first of the year. It was planned for the wife and she has decided not for her. Barrel has right at 1800 rounds of SK ammo down the tube. I shot it for 2 NRL 22 matches and then both of us shooting on the farm and in the back yard. I can sell this a couple of ways I will list options below. Optic, Atlas & external weights pictured are not for sale & I have NO Ammo to go with it. I can get you all the pictures you want. PayPal Fees are not included in the prices below.

TXT works as well as email. TWO 70- TWO 93- SIX 493

Barreled action with 4 10 round magazines. $1950 Shipped from my FFL to yours.

Above plus Trigger Tech Diamond Pro Curve. $2200 Shipped the same way.

All the above plus GrayBoe Ridgeback and Sawtooth Rifles Arca Rail. $2900 shipped the same way.

Would consider a trade on a couple of things + Funds to me.
    Burris XTR3 5.5-30/56 SRC2 Mil
    Q.D.T or 40MikeMike Two Vets Tripod with ball head
    RRS TFC-34 MK2 and ball head

ZCO 527 MPCT3 + Funds from me.
    tempImageJA3aex.png
    tempImageTBcNXt.png
    tempImagePydSt0.png

Last edited:
    • Love
    Reactions: CaptArab
    Bump.

Would consider a trade on a couple of things + Funds to me.
    Burris XTR3 5.5-30/56 SRC2 Mil
    Q.D.T or 40MikeMike Two Vets Tripod with ball head
    RRS TFC-34 MK2 and ball head

ZCO 527 MPCT3 + Funds from me.

Last edited: