• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD PEQ 15 Full Power

Evolution 9

Hurter of feelings
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 6, 2010
    Central Idaho
    Absolutely brand new. I turned it on to verify function of the high power illuminator and aiming laser. I haven’t even mounted it to a gun. I don’t have a remote pressure switch so you’ll have to snag one (20 bucks on eBay).

Im selling to upgrade to an NGAL

When tightly focused the illuminatior seems more oval than round but looks round when less tightly focused (pictured below). Not sure if they all do that.

2000 shipped.

20E7F080-F09D-4650-B488-AFC53018E958.jpeg

F6DA1FB5-55B5-476A-B848-2ED8437F4896.jpeg

Totally normal. ALL full-power PEQs have asymmetrical illuminators.

I have a UHP PEQ unit that “overpowers” the asymmetry in the output, but only in “LUDICROUS” mode.

Also, black is rare. 99% of the FP ones are tan.

Does anyone have experience with this compared to the BE Meyers MAWL-C? I know the IR Illuminaitor is 80mW on that thing, but the laser is no comparison to the PEQ-15. A little lost on which one to buy. ex Army Ranger here but been out since the 90s haha, we had shit gear, not like today. Figured now is the time to get my gear together... @TheHorta

I’ve used both. The illuminator is better on the MAWL out to several hundred yards. If you need an illuminator for a clip on the PEQ can focus down and work further than the MAWL.

The MAWL is much easier to adjust for different needs (close range/ long range/etc.) but is heavier.

I don’t think either one is “better”. It depends on your own personal preferences.

For me, nothing heavy is ok up front (MAWL). For others, the better switching and illuminator of the MAWL is WAY worth the weight and cost.

The civilian pointer of the MAWL is a downside but rarely ends up being problematic.