• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD - Peterson 6.5 CM Once Fired Brass

Baron23

Check 6
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 19, 2020
    Maryland
    WTS sell two bags of 200/ea Peterson 6.5 CM cases (LR primer) from Prime ammo fired in a custom barrel w-SAAMI chamber. NOT decapped or cleaned and has never hit the ground.

I threw in an additional 10 cases in each bag just to cover any small counting errors. So, each bag has a nominal 210 cases.

Letting them go fairly cheap...bit of money for me, good deal for you.

New Peterson 6.5 CM brass is currently $1.04/ea on Graffs plus shipping.

I will sell each bag of 200 cases for $95 to include shipping in a USPS medium Priority Flat Rate box (currently $17.05 for shipping).

If anybody wants both bags (400 cases), I will sell for $175 to include Priority Flat Rate box shipping.

I prefer PayPal (NO frakin notes in there, please). If you want to pay with a M.O./bank cashier's check, I will accept it but your shipment will be delayed until the check clears into my account. PP is far easier and convenient even if they are godless anti-2A commies 🤣 .

If you want either or both of these bags of brass, please indicate so with a post in this thread (incl the qty you want) and then PM me to exchange contact info.

I have 9 instances of feedback on this site, all of it positive.

1668550364625.jpeg

Last edited:
    Reactions: GBMaryland
    I will take both $175 shipped (correct?)
    Yep, $175 to me and I will ship you both bags which will be at least 400 cases but more likely 420.

Please PM me with your contact info (name, mailing address, email and/or phone) and I will reply with same and include my PayPal account info (assuming that's how you want to do it).

Thanks