• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision SOLD PF : PVS-30 WP. Original Knights Armament purchase. Not a rebuild.

Terry Cross

Dingleberry
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2003
Alexandria, LA 71303
www.kmwlrs.com
I also have an extra PVS-30 W.P. that has less than 30 hrs run time.
This and a few other training class items have only been touched to get to something else in the safe for the last 2 years.

This is not a rebuilt/converted PVS-26. It is a factory built PVS-30 with the newer electronics. Will run on a single AA or a single 123 for a hell of a long time.

Excellent image.
Through the scope pics taken while struggling with a Samsung S7 phone.
Per usual, image is obviously sharper when viewed real time.

Complete kit as shown.
Includes all paperwork, manual, factory sign-off on specs, etc..

$6,600.00 + I pay UPS N.D.A. shipping.

No shipping out of country and will not ship to person or address that is fishy so as to not piss off ITAR.

***Most timely way to communicate with me regarding this item is email to: [email protected]

Thanks.

IMG_1820.JPG

IMG_1818.JPG

IMG_1819.JPG

IMG_1810.JPG

IMG_1817.JPG

IMG_1814.JPG

IMG_1815.JPG

IMG_1816.JPG

IMG_1821.JPG

IMG_1823.JPG

IMG_1826.JPG

Last edited:
Well shit that didn’t take long
If anybody is looking for similar performance, that 27 posted for sale just prior to this post might have a slight detection and image edge on this 30.
It uses 2 batteries and not quite as energy efficient but considering the low hours on it and the price, it is a great deal as well.