• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD Phoenix Custom Rifles 300 PRC, ARC Nucleus, Proof, McMillan

thebradleycrew

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 14, 2020
Reluctantly selling due to an impending family move which requires me to downsize in advance. This should go to someone who is going to shoot it and with life, family, and kids I'm not going to have time to do much hunting or LR shooting. This gun built was by Phoenix Custom Rifles, and is one that can do double duty for hunting and long-range. Bought it here on the Hide, added the APA brake, bought a hard case for it, extra mags, but have yet to put any rounds down it. Asking $3,500.
  • 8.4 pounds stripped
  • 197 rounds fired
  • 26 inch carbon fiber proof barrel, APA Gen 2 Fat Bastard brake
  • McMillan stock, bedded by Phoenix Custom Rifles, 1/2 MOA guarantee
  • American Rifle Company Nucleus receiver
  • 3 magazines, 2 of which are new in the bag
  • Includes plucked foam Plano locking hard case for travel, storage, etc.
I also have Hornady match grade dies, Berger bullets, once fired brass, and all the loading information specific to this rifle as worked up by Phoenix.

In addition, I have some ammo I'd sell separately: 60 rounds of ELD-X 212 grain, 100 rounds of ELD-Match 225 grain, and 100 rounds of Unknown Munitions, a load worked up with 212 VLD hunters in ADG brass running 3025 FPS.
Lastly, I'd be willing to sell the entire setup per the pictures with above noted ammo and related materials, including Hawkins HD rings, Vortex Razor HD Gen EBR-7C reticle, and Atlas PSR bipod if someone wants a complete turnkey setup but for right now, ammo/accessories, bipod, rings & scope not included. Please PM me for more info or if interested in more than the rifle. I'm not interested in parting it out or trades at this time unless there would be a partial trade towards good binos, 6.5cm ammo (143 ELD-X or 147 ELD-Match)- or select glass. Thanks for looking.
IMG_6495.jpgIMG_6496.jpgIMG_6497.jpgIMG_6498.jpgIMG_6499.jpgIMG_6500.jpgIMG_6502.jpgIMG_6503.jpgIMG_6504.jpg

$3,400 OBRO (gun or entire package).
I'd consider partial trades:
1. Good Binos
2. 6.5 CM ammo, 143 ELD-X or 147 ELD-Match
3. Kestrel 5700
4. Select ATCAR/ZCO glass

Would also consider trades +/- a 2011 from Staccato, Atlas, or Bul.

I’ll take the 60 rounds of ELD-X 212 grain, 100 rounds of ELD-Match 225 grain. DM inbound.

Still available. I've got people interested in the ammo, but am going to keep that until I sell the rifle. If the buyer of the rifle wants the ammo, they get first dibs; want to make sure that option remains given scarcity right now.

Price drop to $3,200. Would like to get this moved before the move. Ping me with questions.