• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sold, please delete

vno.helix

"comfort is the enemy of progress"
Minuteman
May 22, 2011
Los Angeles
www.linkedin.com
SPF:

2017 AIAX 20 inch factory 308 barrel, Bartlein 1/10 with original AI brake. Round count on this barrel is ZERO.

$500 now includes shipping Conus

Picture shows this barrel on the right.

Also included as an extra; Badger FTE 308 brake, 5/8-24 tread. I will throw that in to sweeten the deal. Cleaning up my drawer and accumulated to much crap over the years. Stuff needs to go!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-10-14 at 6.16.54 PM.png
    Screenshot 2019-10-14 at 6.16.54 PM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Badger FTE 308 brake. I believe its 5/8-24 tread. I will throw that in to sweeten the deal. Cleaning up my drawer and accumulated to much crap over the years.
. IMG_5607.jpeg

I will just keep answering questions here. as stated; 2017 factory AI barrel, 308. This means it is a Bartlein barrel, 1:10 twist. Price just went back up to $550 as this turns out to be more work then anticipated (that was a joke)

Last edited:
Winny94 rule #2

#2 - Don't crap on a person's sale ad. In short, this means that anything that might take away from a person's ad should not be posted. Don't tell about how you got yours for $100 less, don't mention that the one you had died after 2 months, don't tell people you "think" their Leupold is a fake because you saw a thread 3 years ago on another site about it and remember that they all should have a gold medallion and don't make lowball offers on the thread.....whatever it is just keep it to yourself or send them a pm. PM's are great for asking a seller a question, making an offer, telling them it might be a clone/fake, etc. PM's are also a great way to save yourself from the public embarrassment of being an ass.

Winny94 rule #2

#2 - Don't crap on a person's sale ad. In short, this means that anything that might take away from a person's ad should not be posted. Don't tell about how you got yours for $100 less, don't mention that the one you had died after 2 months, don't tell people you "think" their Leupold is a fake because you saw a thread 3 years ago on another site about it and remember that they all should have a gold medallion and don't make lowball offers on the thread.....whatever it is just keep it to yourself or send them a pm. PM's are great for asking a seller a question, making an offer, telling them it might be a clone/fake, etc. PM's are also a great way to save yourself from the public embarrassment of being an ass.
Well my bad - $500 is very fair and wasnt insinuating anything outherwise. I was trying to help OP by suggesting he'd have better luck separating as he seemed frustrated as evident by the "Price just went back up to $550 as this turns out to be more work then anticipated" comment. Ill just delete my comments and OP can do the same for his.