• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories SOLD - Please Delete

bribassguy

PRS Shooter -
Minuteman
Aug 27, 2010
Central PA
Here's the deal of the year on a MDT... better than Black Friday with zero lead time mega bundle. This package included everything you can think of to bolt up to your MDT, side weights, internal weights, rear weights, nv bridge, even a foam cheek pad custom cut. It is the factory grey color, has the straight grip, and comes with literally every weight possible. All 5 internal forend weights, all 10 external forend weights, aluminum and steel bag rider, plus butt stock weight and mirage / night vision bride. This bad boy porks out around 16 pounds.

I know what your thinking, "But BriBassguy, why would you sell such an amazing chassis?" The answer is I am mostly shooting gas gun and want to build a new rig. I've got an MPA up for sale too and whatever one sells first I'll be keeping the other as the home for my TL3.

FAQ's -
Q: Will you sell me just the _______?
A: Nope, not looking to break this up just now... the links to MDT below.

Q: Will this improve my shooting?
A: You're darn right, also he over to the tactical pants thread to pick up a few more hits per match?

Q: Will this improve my swagger?
A: You're darn right, also he over to the tactical pants thread to pick up a pointers on looking like an operator?

Q: What's the condition?
A: 100% Functional, chassis saw 1 season of PRS and it's 90% cosmetic but you can still likes on the Gram.

Q: Will you take a trade?
A: Maybe but it's got to be in my favor... send me and offer and maybe I'll bite.

Q: what exactly am I getting?
A: Please view the "shopping cart" copy pasta below. it details out everything in the bundle

Q: Who pays shipping and insurance?
A: You do as the buyer.

Here's everything you're getting at the low low price of SOLD SOLD SOLD plus shipping and insurance. An original retail value of $2,183.40

ItemPriceQtySubtotal
ACC Chassis System
ACC Chassis System
Action: Remington 700 SA or clones
Orientation: Right Handed
Color: Cerakote Tactical Grey (best colour)
Recoil lug and Magwell is scuffed up on the inside. The forend has scratches on the bottom from setting it on barricades.
$1,299.95Qty 1$1,299.95
M-LOK Exterior Forend Weights (Pair)
M-LOK Exterior Forend Weights (Pair)
$59.95Qty 5$299.75
ACC Interior Forend Weights (5 Pack)
ACC Interior Forend Weights (5 Pack)
$144.95Qty 1$144.95
Buttstock Weight
Buttstock Weight
$59.95Qty$59.95
MDT VERTICAL GRIP
MDT VERTICAL GRIP
Color: Black
$49.95Qty$49.95
Rear Bag Rider
Rear Bag Rider Aluminum
$49.95Qty$49.95
Rear Bag Rider
Rear Bag Rider Steel
$79.95Qty$79.95
ACC Mirage Shield
ACC Mirage Shield
Color: Cerakote Tactical Gray
$198.95Qty$198.95

Last edited:
Reserved for actual pics.... they won't seem to upload right now but I'll update here tonight.

BCM