• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Premier Heritage 3-15 Gen 2 Mil Dot FS / FT / PENDING PAYMENT

Awesymoto

Awesymoto outdoors
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2011
Eye da hoe
sites.google.com
Pending payment from utvolsfan

Alright boys, I have a Premier Heritage 3-15 MTC CCW Optic that has been around the block. This bad boy has a serial number of 000228 and has had its guts pulled, and refurbished circa 2011 from Premier when they were still in business.

The good:
-Works great, turrets track, and illumination works.
-Original polymer MTC guts have been replaced with metal MTC clicks from Premier 2011ish
-Comes with Vortex PMR 34mm matched rings
-Comes with original scope covers

-Pretty sure (Call Tangent Theta to confirm) but it counts as a $1000 trade in towards a New Tangent Theta... So if your in the Market for a TT, pick this up and save some money.

The bad:
-The elevation turret seems to be ever so slightly weeping oil / grease no idea how/where it is coming from but its slow, may be grease i don't know. If I wipe it away it shows up several weeks later again at the body/turret junction. I also don't know how to take the turret off to wipe away the grease it could be due to being in AZ heat 110+F but really I don't know.

-The inside sight picture has some odd dot that is about 1 mil dot (0.1mil) in diameter. Pics don't do it justice, but the rest of the picture is crystal ball clear. (dot is 5 mills up and 1 mil left)
IMG_3233.jpgIMG_3234.jpgIMG_3235.jpgIMG_3236.jpgIMG_3238.jpgIMG_3239.jpgIMG_3241.jpg

The sell:
-Got out after 8 in the USMC, now figuring out college is WAYY expensive. Sold as is, $850 FIRM, shipped insured and signature required to your door.
-Payment? Paypal however you pay the fees, VENMO for anybody who's familiar with VENMO (it is amazing by the way), Of course personal check that will have to be cleared prior to shipping, Money Order.
-Will NOT ship to: P.O. Boxes, any international address CONUS only (Alaska is okay)

Trades? yes of course! I'm looking for a new hunting optic that starts with Vortex or Leupold and ends with Razor HD LH or VX-3/5. Going to need some cash to pay for my textbooks though, ie $250.
-Other trades, I'll consider but most likely will not need / want
-Trades you pay and ship first, upon receipt of optic I'll ship you this fine ocular device

Questions:
PM me i'll send you my e-mail or phone depending how serious you are.

Thanks guys n gals
Awesymoto.

Last edited:
Reactions: long range dogr