• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms **Sold** Price drop 5” Nighthawk Predator w/RMR, mags and holsters $3650

2 Shot

Private
Minuteman
May 5, 2014
For sale as a package my 5” Nighthawk Predator with RMR. I am The original owner, I purchased it 2012, had a flat wire spring installed and the slide cut for an RMR 3.5 dot in 2021. The pistol has 2500 to 3000 rounds. The holster are from Garrett and QVO, the 5 cobra 8rd mags are new w/the 2 original nighthawk mags & 2 Wilson mags & 5 cobra 10rd mags. I have the original cocabola wood grips that I replaced with G7 grips. I have all the paperwork on the work that has been done by nighthawk gunsmith. if you have additional questions or need additional pictures please let me know. The pistol is clean and works great and with a lifetime warranty from nighthawk. Shipping & insurance is on you.
thanks
Leroy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    791.3 KB · Views: 358
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    862.9 KB · Views: 368
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    865.9 KB · Views: 318