• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD Price Drop Full Kit L3Harris RU-LR. 9000m, 1570nm- $3900 shipped and insured.

cornhuskid

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 27, 2008
Olympia, WA
SOLD - ONE AND ONLY PRICE DROP. REDUCED TO $3900.

Well this sucks... We are 12K into my Daughter's divorce and still have the "real" court date out there in several months. (Divorce with child in WA state is expensive as hell). So some more toys gotta go.

Sunday is Mother's Day so if I am slow in replying it means the Wife dragged me out to Westport, LOL.

Full Kit L3Harris RU-LR. This is a rail mounted 9000 Meter LRF in the 1570nm range. Meaning it's powerful AND invisible to all night vision. I have tested this out to 5300+ meters on a cell tower top which is about as far as I can see out here in Western WA. This includes the bluetooth remote control as well as the remote display. Case is included as well. I have 6 new remote display batteries as well as two new remote two button control batteries. The unit itself runs on two CR123A batteries. (included). I have not hunted with this, a couple range trips is all this has seen.

I bought this from everyone's favorite Ukrainian who got it from CoryT here on the hide. Yes it's a legit unit and legal to posses. Nice to know the province of military stuff. This is one of the NOS units with full kit. From Cory's ad;

"The RULR is a rail mounted 1570nm LRF with a max range of 9000m, with a 1mil beam and integrated red boresight laser adjustable to 4.5mW of output. It mounts to a 1913 rail via a LaRue throw lever mount, it fits nicely on the Spuhr RAPTAR mount. LCD display with adjustable backlight.

There are two NOS units that come with the remote display, a small N cell powered LCD display unit connected via BT to the RULR. A Velcro strap holds it on the ocular of a riflescope or spotting scope. The third unit is slightly used demo unit, no remote display and no lens cover.

NOS units - $4500 each
Used unit - $3500

Original price on these was $24,000. I'm trying to source dual button remote fire switches, which connect via BT and have a 1913 rail mount, but these have been discontinued for a while now and I can't be sure there are any to be had."

I have ONE NOS unit WITH remote switch included for sale here! Note ALL numbers match for each component.

$4000 $3900 - My price is WAY less than I paid, FIRM and does include shipping with insurance in the lower 48 states.
No trades please. I accept Paypal F&F, Venmo or a bank check, whatever your comfy with. My bank does not do "Zelle". Paypal G&S if you pay the fee. Please check my feedback. I really like this and hate to see it go.

Jeff

20230513_063828.jpg

20230513_064255.jpg

20230513_064416.jpg

20230513_064427.jpg

20230513_064509.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: amitune and RC556