• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD!!! -- PRICE DROP: WTS - Leupold Mark 5HD 7-35x56mm w/Tremor-3 ILLUMINATED (Part# 177333) w/Competition Speed Dial (Part# 182645)

blurry6

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 2, 2008
WA, USA
SOLD!!!

As many of you know, I'm cleaning the shelves of pretty much all of my LR kit due to complex circumstances and here am offering up my primary piece of glass: LEUPOLD MARK 5HD 7-35X56 M5C3 ILLUM. FFP TREMOR 3 (Part # 177333) with the MARK 5 COMPETITION SPEED DIAL (Part#:182645) While I've been shooting it a while, it's never been even close to being stress-tested outside of light use on a few barricades and has primarily pulled duty sitting comfortably on a bench i.e. it's super-clean; indistinguishable from a NIB example outside of the fact that I quickly disposed of the Leupold Lens Covers upon receipt as I've never been a fan of them in practice -- they inevitably break at just the wrong time. I'm including the rubber Bikini Cover I prefer that works great and never breaks or slips off going in and out of a pack.

While getting this particular model with ILLUMINATION and the TREMOR-3 reticle was a splurge (never figured out why Leupold prices this basic feature (ILLUMINATION) at such a premium), I demanded having it as it pretty much capped off the perfect feature-set I wanted in a scope and it definitely delivers, at least for me: fantastic optics, a wide, high-magnification zoom-range, great reticle (I love the Tremor-3's wind-dots), tons of travel, precise/stout adjustments,... it checks ALL the boxes for what I was looking for. I've owned pretty much every brand of great glass over the years and this particular scope/config is the best bang-for-buck high-end glass I've ever owned. I love it! You'll love it!

Be sure the check out the links above to get all the specs. I'm standing firm on the price and don't want any trades. I'll cover shipping (UPS Ground) and provide you all the tracking/etc. upon shipment (I'm quick on getting this stuff in the mail as my reviews express). Venmo or PP preferred. Send me a DM if you're genuinely interested in order to get my attention. I'm happy to answer any question you might have.

PRICE: $2,495.00

_Y3A3074.jpg

_Y3A3070.jpg

_Y3A3063-Edit.jpg

_Y3A3066-Edit.jpg

_Y3A3075.jpg

_Y3A3077.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: simonp