• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD---Prime 6.5mm Creedmoor Brass / LC M118LR Brass---SOLD

Nik H

Constantly Learning
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 22, 2014
    Small town New England
    Hi All,

I have 100 pieces of 6.5mm CM brass from Prime. I purchased this ammo loaded from Prime and it was fired from my AI AT. I don't reload so I would like to sell it to someone that will utilize it. I can sell for $90 shipped TYD. If you want the original Prime boxes and plastic carriers, I have to charge $95 to cover a bigger shipping container otherwise they will ship loose in a ziplock bag. Payment via PP friends and family.

I also have 100 rounds of LC LR brass. I purchased the loaded ammo from another Hide member. It is all LC 06 and stamped LR. Very accurate ammo and it was also shot through my AT. I can sell for $30 shipped TYD. They will ship loose in a ziplock bag. Payment via PP friends and family.

If you are interested in both, I can ship all of it for $110 TYD as the shipping charges are less for a combined package versus shipping to two separate people.

Thank you for looking.

Bump with a lower price

100 rounds of Prime 6.5 CM is $65 shipped
    100 rounds of LC LR is $25 shipped
    Take it all for $85 shipped

Payment via PP Friends and Family