• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD ***SOLD*** PVS- 27 / BNS-LR-P For Sale (Not Refurb) ***SOLD***

Tigerbikes

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 24, 2006
    NJ USA
    Night Vision Depot PVS-27 / Model BNS-LR-P
    This is NOT A REFURBISHED UNIT.
    I am the second owner, I bought it in 2016.
    VERY LOW HOURS... previous owner had 5 hours on it. I have not used it.
    The battery compartment is clean (no corrosion / it never had left batteries in it), the glass and controls are all perfect. Has a LaRue QR mount.
    Rated to 50 cal.
    Full specs here
    https://www.eurooptic.com/night-vision-depot-pvs-27-itt-gen-iii-64lp.aspx
    These sold for $10,500 new.
    I paid $7,500 for it.
    Asking $5,999 or best offer shipped via FedEx Overnight.
    Spec sheet below.
    This is an ITAR regulated item. All rules apply.

4s.jpg

3s.jpg

2s.jpg

1s.jpg

Like PVS-26, PVS-24, PVS-30, PVS-22 CNVD2124LR

Attachments

• 512B1507-3CF3-42FB-8F86-E6FD6FD2AC7A.jpeg
      512B1507-3CF3-42FB-8F86-E6FD6FD2AC7A.jpeg
      182.9 KB · Views: 104
    Last edited:
    Do you have a spec sheet it might help you sell it faster

Does anyone know how large scope handles a 27? I have a razor gen II and the front is 56mm.

I use mine with a Kahles 318i, which has a 50mm objective. I think you'll be in good shape with this unit.
    Gothca. Trying to buy once, cry once. Didn't know if I should be looking at a 27, 24, 30, or something totally different for a clip on.

Gothca. Trying to buy once, cry once. Didn't know if I should be looking at a 27, 24, 30, or something totally different for a clip on.

I run my 27 in front of two different SB PMII 3-27x56 High Powers. Works perfectly. Usable all the way to 27x, but it's happy place is under 20x.

Does anyone know how large scope handles a 27? I have a razor gen II and the front is 56mm.

I ran one ahead of a 4-28x56 Steiner M7. The scope was on a 20 MOA rail and the 27 was on a bridge on my KRG Bravo.

I sold it to buy a 14 and have regretted it ever since. I sold because I cannot shoot long distance at night. It is even illegal to hunt with NV or thermal in my state.

Reactions: crichton26
    I matched this up with a S&B 5-25x56 and it lined up nicely.

Last edited:
    27 is what you want, I ow ee a 30, and tested a members 27. It’s way better functionally, easier to adjust, larger objective, depending on tube, better resolution.

I matched this up with a S&B 5-25x56 and it lined up nicely.
    Sorry I did not get the spec sheet from the guy I bought it from.

pvs-27 are typically all built on a form of gov contract or the like. they arent produced with a spec sheet unless it was a private unit and requested when built. there arent any refurbs floating around of 27 either. whats popping up mainly are new old stock inventory or unit/agency trade ins.

Reactions: teufelhunden
    pvs-27 are typically all built on a form of gov contract or the like. they arent produced with a spec sheet unless it was a private unit and requested when built. there arent any refurbs floating around of 27 either. whats popping up mainly are new old stock inventory or unit/agency trade ins.

my understanding as well. I have a FLIR marked pvs27 that was sold outside of the contract ones floating about. Previous owner did not request or receive a spec sheet with it either though.

Reactions: Killswitch Engage
    Got a spec sheet.

Attachments

• A1E2A417-7CF2-4E8C-82A8-CF7A1DD7B626.jpeg
      A1E2A417-7CF2-4E8C-82A8-CF7A1DD7B626.jpeg
      182.9 KB · Views: 165