• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision SOLD : Pvs-27

SierraLima

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2012
VA
Bought from a member here last year to compare against a 30. Very clean 27. Comes with kit pictured and I can get pics through the unit for anyone interested.

$5,000 insured and shipped overnight

Attachments

• 20220907_095943.jpg
    20220907_095943.jpg
    460.4 KB · Views: 166
Reactions: stefan73
So whats the verdict, which unit did you like better the 27 or 30?

From my personal experience I like the 30s better...but there is a lot of bias for me on the 30. I've had 30s ranging from an 1800fom up to a 2000+fom and I had the UNS LR A2 (new 30) and a white 30 so I have a lot of hours on that platform.

I have never mounted the 27 on a rifle and shot with it so that basically makes my opinion worthless from an actual user. It did have a great image and the focus knob in the back was neat, I just don't have enough time to say I like it better or worse.

Since I have a clipon with a white tube this just sits in the safe to keep it as nice as possible for a future retube donor. After a recent move though I kind of want to try to a pvs24/uns-sr to see what the world of small clipons is like.

Reactions: NHPiper and AK74U