• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision [SOLD] PVS-30 GP, Black body, with bag + optional 3deg Kiji w/ remote switch.

spamassassin

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
I bought 4x PVS-30's earlier in the year. After selling off one of my rifles this unit is now surplus to my needs. Purchased this one from OwnTheNight.com in February 2022. <2hrs total on the tube. Looks and functions as new. Takes CR123 or single AA battery. Comes with soft case and light shield.

I also have a 3deg Kiji with M-LOK mount and a Sure Fire DS-SR07 pigtail w/ tape swtich available as well for an additional $1000. I will not sell the Kiji by itself, please do not ask.

Buyer pays actual shipping with insurance covering the full sale price. Shipping by UPS or USPS air or ground at buyers discretion. I sold a PVS-27 here recently and the insurance on the shipping was pretty stout. If insurance is over $300 I'll split that with the buyer. For interested parties wanting to inspect before purchase, we can do a google hangout or Face Time so you can see the thing power on.

Be quick. These don't last long.

PVS-30 only: $6000, no trades.
PVS-30 + Kiji & Pigtail: $7000, no trades.
img_6267.jpg
img_6268.jpg
img_6269.jpg

img_6270.jpg
screen-shot-2022-10-31-at-11.04.07-am.png

ETA: Crappy cell phone pic through the thing. Room is pitch black except for an exit sign above my head. Gain is turned most of the way down in the pic.

Last edited:
Reactions: EWS6
I have one for sale as well. Will be less pricier than listed here. Hit me up if interested.