• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire SOLD----PWS Summit

LSX454

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2020
West Texas
PWS Summit 22lr straight pull toggle action. Accepts 10/22 stocks, barrels, mags, and triggergroups. Has carbon fiber wrapped barrel that is threaded for a suppressor with an included thread protector, has black hogue overmolded style stock with sling studs, and one 10 round ruger mag. It has an awesome trigger and an extended mag release. Probably 200-300ish rounds fired mostly suppressed with gemtech subs, it's all PWS with the exception of the upgraded Volquartsen firing pin and extractor. The action is very smooth. Volquartsen has since bought the design from PWS I believe and is selling the barreled actions alone for more than 1k. I'll ship conus to an ffl for $850 or ftf in nw TX. Accept paypal, venmo, check/mo. If interested, send me an IM.

Edit: I'm officially new to this forum even though I've been actively reading it for almost a decade. For feedback references I'm on gunbroker as jameswaynew and on ar15.com under MotoX383

pws1.jpg
pws2.jpg
pws3.jpg
pws4.jpg
pws5.jpg
P

Last edited: