• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire SOLD: PWS T3 Summit Rifle in Magpul X22

littlepod

Minuteman
  • Oct 16, 2012
    Kirkland, WA
    instagram.com
    I have a PWS T3 Summit Rifle in a Magpul X22. It has a crisp 1.5lb trigger, the PWS tuned one. It has the 16.5" carbon barrel, threadded with a protector.

It has been sitting in the safe for years and I took it out recently to give it a run. I upgraded the firing pin and the extractor to the new VQ firing pin and extractor which provided consistent strikes and extraction and I have not had any issues. Also as the rifle broke in, it required tighter headspacing and I removed one of the shims from the barrel (it had 2 installed), so now it's a nice tight lockup at 0.043"

I have the carrying case and all of the included materials.. 1 still new 10/22 rotary mag that I never opened that came with the box.

Stock is the Magpul X22 Stock. I bought extra the picatinny rail and the cheek riser to get the right comb height for myself. I have the factory risers as well. Though to be really honest, if you want to make this rifle a shooter, get the new Oryx 10/22 Chassis. The PWS T3 does not come with a rear tang, and the Oryx 10/22 chassis has a rear clamp that doesn't require any special tang.

I am selling since I just placed an order for a Vudoo, and don't really need to have 3 22's in the safe. (Also have a 10/22).

SOLD
    Bipod and Scope not included.

1582428193070.png

Last edited:
    Reactions: jcam